Wednesday, October 7, 2009

After feeling totally frazzled yesterday, the sun came out this morning. Some much needed help arrived this morning! Mike has not felt well at all today. He is in a lot of pain from the blood clots. After several calls to home health nurses, and the doctor, we got some much needed relief.

I can't begin to express my undying love for friends and family who have stepped in to help when I have reached my limit. I was not sure until last night I understood what my limit was. I now know I can't do it all.

6 comments:

  1. You two have been in my prayers. We're not close enough to help, but know you're loved. Knowing you two, you're probably loved by every single person who has ever interacted with you. :) You can't help it with Ellises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful that you realize your limits...God spoke to you and the help arrived. Please just ask and you shall receive. Tell Mike how much we love him.

    Hugs,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our love and prayers are with the two of you continually. We only wish we lived closer to be of more help. Wrap youselves in the blankets and and feel the peace they bring.

    We love you, T & K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you this morning and every morning. I am praying that you both have a good day with Mike as comfortable as possible and with you resting if you can. Love you both.

    Hugs,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly's words are my words as well.

    Love,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, I am so glad you have decided to let help come in. This way your main focus can be on the good stuff with Mike. Let me get through a wedding this weekend up with Ab and I am ALL yours! I will call you on Monday......Hang in there.....SusanT

    ReplyDelete